Build to Suit Site Process
Hock Development has over 2.5 million square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space. These buildings are located in Richmond County, Columbia County, Aiken County, Edgefield County and Burke County. Hock Development is continuing to buy more and build more warehouses and manufacturing facilities in Georgia and South Carolina.
Hock Development will build to suit anywhere in the continental United States.
For over 40 years Hock Development has been the dominant company in building and leasing distribution warehouses and manufacturing facilities in the Augusta area. We have a number of existing buildings available for lease and the capability to build and lease buildings anywhere in the continental United States. If Hock Development does not own a warehouse or facility that meets your needs, they will work with you to build a facility that meets your criteria.
Hock Development’s Build to Suit Site Process
- Hock Development starts by identifying the needs of the tenant.
- How much land and property do you need?
- How large of a building do you need?
- What kind of zoning are you going to need?
- If you need something different than one of our existing property sites then we identify a piece of property in your target area.
- Hock Development then runs preliminary numbers of costs of construction and then generates a lease rate.
- If this is acceptable then we move on to signing a lease with prescribed times to complete your project.
- Hock Development then assembles our tailored construction team depending on the scope of the project and brings in specialists if needed to help with all facets of the project..